IMPROVE MOBILITY AND INDEPENDENCE WITH HIGH-QUALITY FOOT CARE-SOFT CAST HEEL PROTECTORS
The workshop will:
- Demonstrate the application of soft cast heel protectors.
- Enable clinicians to have hands-on experience with the devices.
- Ask experienced practitioners questions about the use of heel casts.
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of soft-heel casting.
- Gain wider choices in the management of offloading heels.
- Have access to written information regarding soft cast heel protectors for patients and carers.
Friday 15 May 14:15 - 15:45
South Gallery 11-12
- Gill Sykes
- Nikki Stubbs