EWMA workshops are interactive and give participants an opportunity to address and discuss particular aspects of the themes of the individual sessions. The workshops and lectures are typically held in a smaller setting than key sessions and free paper sessions. The contents of the workshops are a mix of theoretical and practical approaches within the themes listed in the left bar (further details on the speakers and objectives will be provided as they are confirmed).
The workshops will cover the following topics:
- Skin care of patients with chronic wounds
- Improve mobility and independence with high-quality foot care- Soft cast Heel Protectors
- Evidence-based Pressure Ulcer Risk Assessment and Implementation in Clinical Practice
- Cooperating Organisations Workshop
- Meet The Experts: Everything you want to know about maggot therapy
- Designing a wound registry: The how and why
- Russian Workshop
- Can Cochrane reviews inform your clinical decision-making process?
- How to apply for funding
- Strategies for engaging students - support from new technologies in the delivery of education